- Siding and painting
- Building and installing doors and windows
- Filling in the floor to make it a useable space (main barn)
- Building ramp to center aisle on far side of main barn
- Building out the loft to store hay (main barn)
- Other refinements to all barns--including building out stalls, water, etc.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
What's next for the barns?
The hardest part of the barn restoration is complete, but the buildings still need work to be useable. The top priorities remaining are: